What does Holisitic Massage do?
My holistic massage will:-
- Help relax tired, stretched muscles by releasing the tension and toxins trapped in your muscles which cause your aches and pains.
- Cleanse your body of toxins by gentle manipulation and so improve your lymphatic drainage (lymph carries waste products away from the tissues back towards the heart).
- Improves circulation and lowers blood pressure by the various techniques I use such as the effleurage, petrissage and percussion movements. These movements encourage circulation of the nutrient rich, oxygenated blood to the skin, tissue and vital organs. You will briefly have erythema around the areas causing you pain (erythema is a red patch due to dilation of the blood capillaries) this shows you are getting an improved oxygenated and nourished blood flow to the areas causing you pain which sounds worse than it is and will help speed up your healing process.
- Help you manage sciatic pain, reduce cramps and alleviates back, shoulders and limb pain. It can also help relieve arthritis by releasing synovial fluid in the joints which will help them become more lubricated and so more comfortable.
- Reduces tension headaches, migraine, insomnia and stress and so improves your ability to focus and concentrate.
You leave feeling energised, relaxed and with a great feeling of well-being.
Feel and look the best you can.
What are the benefits of using oxygen?
- Relaxes tired, stretched muscles. Improves range of motion. (We have found you are able to get more out of a yoga/Pilates session by having a massage within 24 hours before your class).
- Alleviates back pain, shoulders, limbs.
- Helps manage sciatic pain. Reduce cramps and helps arthritis.
- Reduces headaches and migraine.
Why include Oxygen?
Because it is natural and much research has proved it is fundamental in helping to heal and fight off infections.
(See any article on Google when you search ‘Oxygen therapy benefits’ and this will be confirmed.)
Why Rose Hip Oil?
Because it is natural.
Who endorses Rose Hip Oil?
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, discovered the benefits of Rose Hip Oil during her second pregnancy and was said to be a huge fan of it. So much so that there was a time earlier this year my supplier was briefly out of stock!
For Kate’s experience please follow this link:
BIANCA LONDON FOR MAINLINE PUBLISHED: 09:19, 9 March 2015
What does Rose Hip originate from?
Derived from the wild rose bushes that grow high in the Chilean Andes, where the altitude and pollutant-free environment produce the highest quality rose hips, the oil’s benefits have been known by the indigenous population for hundreds of years.
What are the benefits of Rose Hip Oil?
Rose hips are extremely effective in treating a wide variety of health conditions and are found to be rich in vitamins, minerals, organic compounds, and other essential nutrients (components include vitamin C-About 20 times as much Vitamin C as oranges! Vitamins A, E, and B-complex, calcium, iron, selenium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur, silicon, zinc, lycopene, pectin, lutein, beta-carotene, flavonoids, phytochemicals, and carotenoids).
Rose hip is perfect for all ages and skin types, including those with sensitive skin conditions like rosacea, acne and Eczema. It’s high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, known to heal wounds, scar tissue, and alleviates burns.
What does Rose Hip Oil do for my skin?
This oil is renown as an ideal oil for ageing skin due to its regenerative properties and is said to help slow premature ageing. This is due to its high level of retinoic acid, which studies show reduces the appearance of wrinkles and brightens skin.
People all over the world want their skin to look more beautiful, blemish-free, and youthful. There are hundreds of products and potential treatments for tightening and toning the skin, but considering all the components found in rose hips as listed above this oil is one of the best options in my opinion. The astringent quality of rose hips keeps the skin elastic, so it doesn’t develop wrinkles, flaws are easily eliminated, burns and scars quickly heal, and your skin generally looks younger and more vibrant.
Why add Bulgarian Rose Otto essential oil to the Rose hip oil in the massage?
Because it’s natural. I add this precious and luxurious Essential oil for its nurturing, relaxing, confidence and libido boosting qualities. It relieves muscle pulls, improves the skin’s texture, health and youthfulness leaving the skin looking and feeling toned. It also prevents wounds from developing infections so is excellent in the treatment of acne.
From the soles of your feet to the crown of your head, here at ROSE-NV, all your stress and tension will be soothed away.
Should I eat or drink before?
As I work on your stomach area then ideally you won’t have had a heavy meal within an hour of your message starting.
Do I need to wear special clothing?
No, my customers come – straight from work, the office, end of shift, school run, car journey, building site or garden!
What about privacy? Where do I undress?
I will always leave the therapy room to allow you privacy when you are getting undressed and dressed.
Should I shower before I arrive?
Ideally yes, but don’t worry if you can’t as you can pre-book a shower but please let me know well in advance and arrive 10 minutes earlier! I have plenty of towels!
Afterwards – you shouldn’t shower for up to 12 hours to allow the Rose Hip Oil to permeate the skin.
Am I naked?
No, and your modesty will be respected at all times, as you will be covered with clean towels, which will be strategically rolled back only as necessary, to allow an area of the body to be massaged.
How will I feel afterwards?
If you haven’t had a massage for a long time then there may be a build up of toxins which will be released which may make you feel nauseous or slightly hung over. If that happens drink plentyof water to support and speed your body’s removal of toxins. This feeling goes with regular (Monthly) massages.
What can I eat and drink immediately afterwards?
Immediately afterwards I will provide you with filtered water and fresh lemon which will help to flush away the toxins. You should try and abstain from caffeine and alcohol for 12 hours, if that’s possible!
Any recommended drinks?
There are juice recipes which I recommend that are full of vitamins and minerals which supports your treatment from the inside out. Subject to availability I may be offer to sell these to you!
You can also purchase Rose Hip Oil from me to extend the benefits of your massage. These products can be seen in our Shop.
What can I do afterwards?
Please take extra care if you are driving far as you will feel very relaxed and a little tired – Unless you are having a COMCITTM or Microdermabrasion treatment which is more likely to wake you up!
I will like to call you after the first treatment to see if there has been any issue, reaction and for feedback.
So, if you are interested in anything here please call me on 07982 920253 and I will be delighted to answer all your questions. If I don’t answer then please leave a brief message so I can call you back as I am probably helping a client!
See Contact page.